This course is composed of 14 modules, quizzes and video content
- LEARN HOW TO GRADE BOTH ROUGH AND POLISHED DIAMONDS BASED ON THE 4C’S.
- LEARN HOW TO CORRECTLY USE A GEM LOUPE TO IDENTIFY INCLUSIONS AND IMPURITIES.
- DIAMOND CRYSTAL GROWTH.
- PHYSICAL AND OPTICAL PROPERTIES.
- DIAMOND ORIGIN, MINING, DIAMOND EXTRACTION, ORE RECOVERY, KIMBERLITE SURVEYING AND DIAMOND DEPOSITS.
- HOW TO ANALYZE ROUGH SHAPE AND MODEL.
- HOW TO TEST BETWEEN FAKE AND REAL DIAMONDS.
- HOW TO SORT DIAMONDS INTO DIFFERENT QUALITIES AND CATEGORIES.
- UNDERSTANDING OF FLOURESCENCE AND HOW IT AFFECTS THE VALUE.
- UNDERSTANDING OF THE CUTTING AND POLISHING PROCESS.
- LEARN ABOUT DIAMOND EQUIPMENT SUCH AS THE SARINE AND OGI SYSTEMS, COLORIMETER AND MICROSCOPE.
- THE HISTORY OF THE DIAMOND MINING.
- HOW TO PRICE BOTH POLISHED AND ROUGH DIAMONDS USING THE RAPAPORT AND IDEX PRICE LISTS.
- Our Rough Diamond Experts will be your Lecturers.
- After completing all the modules you will receive an internationally recognized certificate in Rough Diamond Evaluation & Grading.
- Our Lecturers will be available on WhatsApp for further advice and mentoring along your Diamond Journey.
- The Diamond Session Studios is available after you have completed the modules at an extra cost.
- Lifetime Access to our Digital Campus
- Self-Paced e-learning
- Unlimited Online Campus Hours
- Unlimited Access to Digital Content
- Study from the comfort of your own home or office
- Assistance with Applying for a Diamond Dealer License is included
- A physical book is available.
- Contact the CR Team
- Basic understanding of English
- Valid proof of ID / Passport
- Cellphone / Laptop
- Internet or Data Access
The Earth and all substances on it, whether gases, liquids, or solids, are made up of atoms. There are many types of atoms, each type is referred to as a chemical element. Most of the atoms on earth are linked: that is, they are bonded together. Each atom is composed of three smaller particles orcalled . They are arranged in a specific way so that protons and neutrons are huddled together, in what is known as the , and are orbited by electrons in . The number of protons and electrons in an atom is always equal, and the number of neutrons generally follows suit. The number of protons dictates the type of atom, and this is known as an .