Applying for a Diamond Dealers Licence, the following tools are required for the SADPMR inspection.
Diamond Equipment included in the kit;
- Corundum Tip Diamond Testing Scriber
- Marbled Diamond Tweezer
- Marbled Diamond Prong
- 10x Diamond Loupe 18mm
- Digital Rough Carat Scale – 100ct / 200g
- UV Light Torch Fluorescence
- Parcel Papers
- Titanium Sorting Scoop
- Acrylic Sorting Tray
Not included: you will need a diamond safe and business name board for the entrance to your Diamond Dealers office.
Kits are shipped overnight Monday – Friday ; Cost R6500.00 includes local Shipping within South Africa. Payments via EFT or Payfast
Buy your diamond equipment online today. and have your tools delivered to your door.
We offer assistance to complete the application for a diamond licence
We can assist with the technical ability certificate, you will need to complete the course listed below, Included in the course fee we will compile the business plan and the complete paperwork for your diamond trading licence application..
License application requirements for a diamond beneficiation licence, diamond dealer licence, what technical ability and documents you will need;
- Certified Copy of ID
- Police Clearance Certificate SAPS 365 (R160)
- Proof of Technical Ability (Certificate in Rough Diamond Evaluation)
- Proof of Business Address
- Proof of Bank Confirmation Letter
- Proof of Tax Clearance Certificate (SARS)
- Business Plan
- Form DD Application Form
- CIPC Company Documents (if applying in company capacity)
- Resolution (if applying in company capacity)
- Shareholders Agreement (if applying in company capacity)
- SADPMR License Fee – Individual Capacity (R5,000) – Company Capacity (R5,000 – R30,000)