Yvonne Strahovski, Kristen Bell, and Yara Shahidi Sparkle in Diamonds at the 70th Annual Emmy Awards
Stars celebrate Emmys night bejeweled in Forevermark diamonds
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 70th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards on actors Yvonne Strahovski, Kristen Bell, and Yara Shahidi
The stars arrived on the red carpet at the Microsoft Theater dazzling onlookers in this season’s latest diamond jewelry trends, particularly statement earrings, stackable rings and bracelets, and timeless diamond classics. Emmy nominee Yvonne Strahvoski of The Handmaid’s Tale radiated classic Hollywood glamour wearing a black gown adorned by white diamond statement pieces in the form of wing-shaped diamond earrings, layers of diamond line bracelets, and a diamond cocktail ring.
“I wanted something that felt organic to me and I chose gorgeous and elegant Forevermark diamonds. They are ideal for the look tonight and complement my dress so much, making me feel super special! I also love that these diamonds give back and help to support opportunities for women in the communities that they come from,” said Yvonne of her Emmys look.
Kristen Bell of The Good Place looked sleek and elegant in her red-carpet look pairing her white ensemble with modern, minimal diamond drop earrings of more than 20 carats and completing the look with an array of stackable diamond rings. For her second look of the night during the opening performance, Kristen wore two pairs of diamond stud earrings and unique two-stone diamond rings.
Kristen’s stylist, Nicole Chavez, shared details of her Emmys looks, “I selected Forevermark pieces for Kristen’s look because the designs convey a timeless elegance but never feel outdated, and as the diamonds are hand selected for their beauty, they have incredible sparkle.”
Yara Shahidi of Black-ish and Grown-ish proved why she is a fashion favorite on the red carpet, pairing snowflake-inspired diamond earrings and stackable diamond rings with her whimsical dress.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 70th Emmy Awards include:
Who: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Nominee Yvonne Strahovski, The Handmaid’s Tale
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Line Bracelet set in Platinum, 27.02 ctw
- Forevermark by Yerushalmi Diamond Tennis Bracelet with Round Brilliant set in 18k White Gold, 17.75 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18k White Golld, 14.60 ctw
- Forevermark by H.J. Namdar Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18k White Gold, 7.92 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Tennis Bracelet set in 18k White Gold, 6.90 ctw
- Forevermark Wing Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold, 10.18 ctw
- Forevermark Marquise Shaped Diamond Ring set in 18k Oxidized Gold, 3.90 ctw
Who: Actor Kristen Bell, The Good Place
- Forevermark Solitaire Diamond Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold, 20.89 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum, 9.40 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum, 9.35 ctw
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Odessa 9-Stone Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold, 1.50ctw
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Odessa 5-Stone Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold, .75ctw
- Forevermark Princess Cut Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold, 8.21 ctw
- Forevermark by Yerushalmi Round Diamond Three Prong Studs set in 18k White Gold, 4.03 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Two-Stone Ring with Emerald Diamonds set in 18k White Gold, 1.57 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Two-Stone Ring with Ideal Square Diamonds set in 18k White Gold, 1.47 ctw
Who: Actor Yara Shahidi, Black-ish and Grown-ish
- Forevermark by Pluczenik Snowflake Diamond Earrings in 18k Rose Gold, 4.42 ctw
- Forevermark Cornerstones Eternity Ring set in 18k Rose Gold, 3.15 ctw
- Forevermark Eternity Band set in 18k Rose Gold, 3.00 ctw
- Forevermark Eternity Band set in 18k Yellow Gold, 3.05 ctw
- Forevermark Eternity Band set in Oxidized 18k White Gold, 2.80 ctw
Notes to Editors:
Every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection. Our unique inscription is an assurance that every Forevermark diamond meets the exceptional standards of beauty, rarity and is responsibly sourced.
FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS ARE BEAUTIFUL: BEYOND the 4C’s
Forevermark goes beyond the standard 4Cs to select diamonds that are among the most beautiful in the world. Assessing the inherent quality of the rough diamonds, the quality of the polished, Forevermark also applies cutting and polishing standards far stricter than the industry norm.
FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS ARE RARE
Less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription.
FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS ARE RESPONSIBLY SOURCED
Each Forevermark diamond is responsibly sourced and embodies our principles of integrity, opportunities for women and our dedication to protect the natural world. The inscription is an assurance of the physical integrity of our diamonds throughout their journey, as well as the conscientious integrity with which we run our business.
FOREVERMARK INSCRIPTION & GRADING
Invisible to the naked eye, the inscription is made using bespoke technology from The De Beers Group of Companies. Featured on the personalised Forevermark Diamond Grading Report which comes with every Forevermark diamond, the individual identification number inscribed on each Forevermark diamond is just 1/5000th the width of a human hair. It can only be seen using a special Forevermark viewer at Authorised Forevermark Jewelers. Forevermark is the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Companies and benefits from over 128 years of diamond expertise. Forevermark diamonds are carefully selected and come from sources committed to high standards; they are beautifully crafted by a select group of Diamantaires and exclusively available from select Authorized Forevermark Jewelers. For more information and to find your nearest Authorized Forevermark Jeweler offering Forevermark Grading Reports, go to www.forevermark.com.